With the help of MyFantasyLeague.com, we incorporate just about every major facet of NFL football into our scoring system, design and game-play. We utilize an All-Purpose Yard scoring system that awards points for every single yard gained or lost by every NFL player. You will never miss out on gaining an edge on the scoreboard using our universal format. IDPs are awarded for every tackle, sack, pass defended and interception and more. Special Teams players are sometimes the leagues bread and butter as every yard gained on a kick or punt return nets you .1 points. Take one the distance for a TD and watch the Stat Tracker light up as big plays award big points. Here’s a breakdown of our leagues.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Quick Outline
- Entry Fees: $50 – 1st year, $75 – 2nd year, $100 – 3rd year and beyond
12 teams per league for startups
- “Slow” Draft via MyFantasyLeague.com (extended clock & e-mail notifications)
- Rookie Draft followed by Free Agent Draft
- 40 man rosters for startups + 2 each year thereafter up to 50
- Payments made safely and securely to LeagueSafe.com
- Registration required, void where prohibited. Participation based on eligibility. Please read and agree to our Terms of Service prior to Empire registration submission.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League New Rules & Amendments for 2017
- Trade Deposit: A non-refundable $25 deposit towards the following season will be required in order to make as of Week 1: Thursday 9/7, Noon EST. (Previously Week 4.) Trades prior to Week 1 that require the exchange of draft picks in future seasons will be subject to this rule as well.
- Scoring Change: Kicker bonuses being lowered from 5, 15 and 30 to 5, 10, 15
- Division Realignment: Leagues will be converted to 2 Divisions of 6 teams each. Divisions will be realigned with the top 6 teams going to Division A, bottom 6 teams going to Division B. Each year, the top 2 ranked teams from Division B will move up to Division A. Bottom 2 ranked teams from Division A will move to Division B.
- Trade Restrictions: Restrictions will be removed. No loss of picks/compensation for year 3+ players effective immediately.
- Playoff Seeding: 6 team Playoffs, Top 2 seeds will receive a first round bye. Seeds 1-2 will be given to Division winners, with seeds 3-6 going to best records regardless of division.
- Payout Change: Regular Season Champion will be decreased from 15% to 10%. League Champion will be increased from 40% to 50% total (5% from RSC and 5% from elimination of Division C)
- Draft Order Change: The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in a consolation bracket to determine the Draft Order. The team with the worst record gets the 1 seed. The team with the 2nd worst record gets the 2 seed. The team with the 3rd worst record gets the 3 seed. The team with the 4th worst record gets the 4 seed. The team with the 5th worst record gets the 5 seed. The team that just misses the playoffs gets the 6 seed. Seed 1-2 will receive a bye. The winner of the consolation bracket will be awarded the 1.1 draft pick. Runner up will be awarded the 1.2 draft pick. The Remaining picks will be determined by elimination from the consolation playoff bracket.
- Future Rookie Picks are now tradeable commodities via myfantasyleague.com for teams that make their trade deposit.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Dues
- 1st Year – $50.00
- 2nd Year – $75.00
- 3rd Year and beyond – $100.00
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Payouts
- League Champion = 50%
- Runner-Up = 10%
- Regular Season Champion = 10%
- Division Champion = 5% x 2
- All-Pro = 2% each (Top scoring QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DL, LB, DB) Points from non-starts will not count.
- Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year = 2% each (Minimum 8 starts required, only points from starts will count, Player must be labled as a Rookie by MyFantasyLeague.com)
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Prize Pools
- Year 1 – $450
- Year 2 – $700
- Year 3 & Up – $1000
- Year 1 – $350
- Year 2 – $600
- Year 3 – $800
NOTE: Total prize pool is determined by: (LeagueSafe.com Collected Fees – (minus) MyFantasyLeague.com Hosting Services – (minus) Administration Fee taken by The Empire = Total League Prize Pool)
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Rosters
- Rosters advance two (2) slots each year up to fifty (50).
- Zero roster limitations. You decide how many players to keep at each position.
- Full IDP and multiple Flex positions for added depth.
- 26 Add/Drops start from the conclusion of your Free Agent draft until the end of our Fantasy Regular Season (Thursday 12/8 Noon Eastern after Week 13)
- WEEKLY LINEUP SETUP:
- OFFENSE: 1 QB, 2, RB, 3 WR 1 TE, 1 K, 3 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
- DEFENSE: 2 DE/DL, 2 LB, 4 DB, 3 FLEX (ANY)
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Roster Sizes
- 1st Year : 40 players – Keep 25 + Roster Credits each year
- 2nd Yr : 42
- 3rd Yr : 44
- 4th Yr : 46
- 5th Yr : 48
- 6th Yr and beyond : 50
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Scoring
|Football Event||Range (Low-High)||Points|
|Passing 2 Pointers plus Rushing 2 Pointers plus Receiving 2 Pointers||0-10||2 points each|
|Punt Return Yards plus Kickoff Return Yards||0-999||.1 point for every 1|
|Number of Punt Return TDs plus Number of Kickoff Return TDs||1-999||10 points each|
|Number of Punt Return TDs plus Number of Kickoff Return TDs||1-2||20 point for every 2|
|Punt Return Yards plus Kickoff Return Yards||150-174||5 point for every 150|
|Punt Return Yards plus Kickoff Return Yards||175-199||15 point for every 175|
|Punt Return Yards plus Kickoff Return Yards||200+||30 point for every 200|
|Number of Passing TDs||0-999||6 point for every 1|
|Number of Passing TDs for PK||0-10||4 points each|
|Number of Passing TDs||0-4||15 point for every 4|
|Number of Passing TDs||0-5||30 point for every 5|
|Number of Passing TDs||0-999||50 point for every 6|
|Number of Passing TDs||0-3||5 point for every 3|
|Passing Yards||-1049||.1 point for every 1|
|Passing Yards||350-374||5 point for every 350|
|Passing Yards||375-399||15 point for every 375|
|Passing Yards||400+||30 point for every 400|
|Pass Completions||0-99||1 point for every 1|
|Pass Completions||30-34||5 point for every 30|
|Pass Completions||35-39||15 point for every 35|
|Pass Completions||40-49||30 point for every 40|
|Pass Interceptions Thrown||0-999||-5 point for every 1|
|Pass Interceptions Thrown||0-3||-5 point for every 3|
|Pass Interceptions Thrown||0-4||-15 point for every 4|
|Pass Interceptions Thrown||0-999||-30 point for every 5|
|Number of Rushing TDs||0-999||6 point for every 1|
|Number of Rushing TDs||0-3||15 point for every 3|
|Number of Rushing TDs||0-4||30 point for every 4|
|Number of Rushing TDs||0-2||5 point for every 2|
|Rushing Yards||-1049||.1 point for every 1|
|Rushing Yards||150-174||5 point for every 150|
|Rushing Yards||175-199||15 point for every 175|
|Rushing Yards||200+||30 point for every 200|
|Number of Receiving TDs||0-999||6 point for every 1|
|Number of Receiving TDs||0-2||5 point for every 2|
|Number of Receiving TDs||0-3||15 point for every 3|
|Number of Receiving TDs||0-999||30 point for every 4|
|Receiving Yards||-1049||.1 point for every 1|
|Receiving Yards||150-174||5 point for every 150|
|Receiving Yards||175-199||15 point for every 175|
|Receiving Yards||200+||30 point for every 200|
|Receptions||0-99||1 point each|
|Receptions||10-999||10 point for every 10|
|Number of Field Goals Made||0-999||3 points each|
|Number of Field Goals Made||0-4||5 point for every 4|
|Number of Field Goals Made||0-5||15 point for every 5|
|Number of Field Goals Made||0-6||30 point for every 6|
|Length of Field Goal Made||0-99||.1 point for every 1|
|Number of Field Goals Missed||0-999||-3 point for every 1|
|Number of Field Goals Missed||0-3||-5 point for every 3|
|Number of Field Goals Missed||0-4||-15 point for every 4|
|Number of Field Goals Missed||0-999||-30 point for every 5|
|Length of Missed Field Goal||50-99||3|
|Extra Points||0-10||1 point each|
|Extra Points Missed||0-10||-1 point each|
|Fumbles||0-10||-2 points each|
|Fumbles Lost (to Opponent)||0-10||-3 points each|
|Fumbles Lost (to Opponent)||3-4||-5 point for every 3|
|Fumbles Lost (to Opponent)||4-5||-15 point for every 4|
|Fumbles Lost (to Opponent)||5-999||-30 point for every 5|
|Number of Defensive Fumble Recovery TDs||0-10||4 points each|
|Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent)||0-10||5 points each|
|Opponent Fumble Recovery Yards||-50-999||.1 point for every 1|
|Number of Own Fumble Recoveries||1-999||2 point for every 1|
|Own Fumble Recovery Yardage||-50-999||.1 point for every 1|
|Forced Fumbles||0-10||3 points each|
|Forced Fumbles||2-3||5 point for every 2|
|Forced Fumbles||3-999||15 point for every 3|
|Number of Interception Return TDs||0-10||4 points each|
|Interceptions Caught||0-10||5 points each|
|Interceptions Caught||2-3||5 point for every 2|
|Interceptions Caught||3-999||15 point for every 3|
|Interception Return Yards||-50-999||.1 point for every 1|
|Passes Defensed||0-99||3 points each|
|Passes Defensed||3-999||10 point for every 3|
|Blocked Field Goals||0-10||10 points each|
|Blocked Punts||0-10||10 points each|
|Blocked Extra Points||0-10||5 points each|
|Tackles||0-99||1 point each|
|Assists||0-99||0.5 points each|
|Sacked a QB||.5-25||5 points each|
|Sacked a QB||3-25||10|
|Sacked a QB Yardage||0-100||.1 point for every 1|
|Tackles for a Loss||0-25||.5 points each|
|Safeties||0-10||10 points each|
|Number of Defensive TDs||0-10||6 points each|
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Preseason / Pre-Draft
- Once a team is paid and made off-season cuts, that team may make trades for players and/or draft picks.
- Cuts are due 7 days after the final league payment is made. In the event any team is not cut down by the 12pm noon on the 7th day a 1 (one) FA pick penalty (lowest possible pick) will be assessed to each owner.
- The Draft will be scheduled for 9 days after the final payment is made or 48 hours after the final cut is made. Whichever comes later.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Drafts
- Start Up League drafts will begin 24 to 48 hours after last league fee is paid.
- Existing leagues have 7 days to finalize cuts after the final payment. Draft will be scheduled for 9 days after final payment is made *or* 48 hours after the final cut is made.
- The Rookie and Free Agent Draft order will be the same throughout both. Startup leagues will be serpentine throughout both drafts for the first season only. The draft order will be determined by the order of finish for the Playoffs & Championship (Startup leagues will be random order generated by MFL). The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in a consolation bracket to determine the Draft Order. The team with the worst record will be the 1 seed and so on. Seed 1-2 will receive a bye. The winner of the consolation bracket will be awarded the 1.1 draft pick. Runner up will be awarded the 1.2 draft pick. The Remaining picks will be determined by elimination from the consolation playoff bracket.
- Draft order is determined by the order of finish for the Playoffs & Championship (Startup leagues will be random order generated by MFL). The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in a consolation bracket to determine the Draft Order. The team with the worst record will be the 1 seed and so on. Seed 1-2 will receive a bye. The winner of the consolation bracket will be awarded the 1.1 draft pick. Runner up will be awarded the 1.2 draft pick. The Remaining picks will be determined by elimination from the consolation playoff bracket.
- As you are eliminated from playoff contention, the team with the lowest regular season winning % will earn the next best draft slot for the following season. Only trades will be allowed as transactions during the draft. Free Agency will begin once your draft is complete.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Draft Event Info
- All Drafts begin once all members have paid and the draft order has been determined (For Existing Leagues, once all teams have made cuts)
- Draft order is determined, for start up leagues, via random lottery using the MyFantasyLeague.com draft pick generator
- Drafts are considered a “Slow Draft” with 3 hours per team, per pick and usually take up to 2 weeks to complete (40 Round AVG)
- Teams are notified via email when league is full and when the draft will begin
- Once all teams are paid and confirmed the draft may begin unless a predetermined date has been set
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Rookie Draft
- Each team will be awarded 4 Rookie Draft picks to begin their season. The Rookie Draft is for incoming first year players ONLY. Players selected in the Rookie Draft will register one credit for their owner towards Free Agency cuts the following season, for the lifetime of their tenure on any team*. If traded, they will lose their Rookie status/ roster credit. Rookie Draft players cannot be submitted as a CUT for Free Agent draft until all mandatory cuts have been made. Any undrafted Rookie becomes a Free Agent at the end of the Rookie Draft
**You are receiving a credit for keeping any 1st Year player you drafted in our Rookie Draft on your roster for an entire season**
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Free Agent Draft
- All returning teams are awarded one (1) Free Agent pick per player dropped or cut during the off-season.
- Free Agent picks may be traded at will.
- Players not found in the MyFantasyLeague.com player database cannot be drafted.
- Fantasy Football Dynasty League Gameplay
- Players on a Bye week will not be allowed to be placed in a starting roster slot.
- You will be unable to submit an incomplete roster.
- Lineups do not carry over from week to week. New lineup must be submitted each week.
- Fantasy Football Dynasty League Add/Drop Rules
- 26 Add/Drops are allowed, starting from the conclusion of your Free Agent draft.
- Deadline to use Add/Drops is Thursday 12/7 Noon EST (after Week 13).
- Add/Drops are a first come, first serve transaction.
- Add/Drops are non-transferable and do not carry over from one season to the next.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Trades / Player Movement
- Any Draft Pick or player can be traded. Only AFTER a trade is accepted ON MFL, is the trade official. There will be no rescinding of any trade by the owners once performed on MFL. The owner with the surplus must drop one player to make room on their roster (if needed).
Trade deadline is After Week 11: Thursday 11/23 Noon EST.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Postseason
- The two division winners will earn seeds 1-2 in the playoffs (determined by record) and receive a 1st round playoff bye.
- The final 4 playoff spots will be given to the teams with the most total wins (total points as a tie breaker).
- League champion will be named at the end of Week 16.
Fantasy Football Dynasty League Off-Season
- Your *NEW* season of team management does not begin until you have fulfilled your obligations to the previous season (FA Cuts & Submitted Payment/Verified Earnings).
- Every team will be designated a certain number of cuts during the off-season
- “Cuts” can only come from your final year-end roster from the previous season.
- For each “Rookie” or Tenured player (3 or more years continuously rostered) you will receive one credit towards your mandatory drops or cuts. The term “Rookies” stated above refers to players who are drafted in the Rookie Draft and have never been cut, waived, released or traded by the original team.
- Draft picks and players will be made available for trade once both teams have paid for the their league dues, made their offseason cuts, and the new league year has started.
- Divisions realign each year. The bottom two teams (by record) in Division A move to Division B. The top two teams in Division B move to Division A. If the league retracts in size for any reason the entire league will be realigned for competitive balance.
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the leagues best interest.
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to change, alter or amend any league guideline at any time. Contact our Director of Fantasy Football Operations, Josh Carmusin, for any questions or concern.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy football is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line. By submitting, rolling over or applying your league payment to LeagueSafe.com for any Dynasty Sports Empire contest you agree to the above and the following Fair Play guidelines. DO NOT SUBMIT PAYMENT if you do not wish to comply with this rule set and the corresponding discipline that is handed down.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners is not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
H: Team Management
Dynasty Sports Empire has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any team owner who cannot perform the two basic tasks of Fantasy Football League gameplay: Setting a Lineup and trying to win every game you possibly can. Those who choose to neglect their lineup or team needs and cannot set a legal roster each week could face discipline up to and including removal from any Dynasty Sports Empire contest without refund. Discipline is decided upon by the Administration team. All rulings are final and cannot be appealed, reversed or changed.
The game is for fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
Dynasty Sports Empire acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy Football Dynasty League games, including but not limited to: League business, player trades, infractions of these rules and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Football Dynasty League games are subject to MyFantasyLeague.com’s guidelines which is incorporated into this rule set and the MyFantasyLeague.com Legal Restrictions. This includes the additional fee MyFantasyLeague.com charges to host our leagues (Approximately $70.00 per league, per year)
Custom and Partner Leagues
- We offer businesses, blogs and other groups a great networking opportunity by participating in our Partner Leagues and having the option to have their brand associated with the League Name.
- We create the league with our settings then turn it over to you and your co-workers or friends to enjoy.
- We promote your business or group in our podcasts, on our site and on our social media accounts to complete the networking circle.
- Contact us a few months in advance to secure your league in time for the upcoming season.
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us or tweet us at @LawrenceAMarino for more info. Thank you for choosing Dynasty Sports Empire and we’ll see you on the virtual gridiron!