- Draft-Only League
- 12-team leagues
- 6 total players/rounds
- No Lineups to set, no trades, no waivers
- Rosters lock as soon as the draft ends
- 6 Relief Pitcher slots for 6 Relievers
- Points Scoring
- $10 Buy-in (one per person, per league)
- $100 Guaranteed in prizes – WINNER TAKE ALL
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- DSE user registration required
- LIVE slow drafts on Fantrax.com
- Maximum of 8 hours between picks
- Draft order and draft start is 24 hours after final team has entered each league
- Email notifications for most league activity (if enabled by user)
- Serpentine style draft
- Payments made safely and securely to LeagueSafe.com
Closer By Committee Scoring Outline
|Scoring Group||Scoring Category||Position||Points|
Blown Saves (BS)
Earned Runs Allowed (ER)
Hits Allowed (H)
Inherited Runners Stranded (IRS)
Relief Losses (RL)
Relief Wins (RW)
Strikeouts Pitched (K)
Walks Allowed (BB)
Dynasty Sports Empire LLC is a league management service that creates leagues and finds like-minded owners to fill those leagues. There are always overhead costs associated with the management of the leagues, including, but not limited to league fees at the host site. Site maintenance, hosting, advertising, recruiting and the availability of DSE staff members to answer the needs of owners and maintain the leagues are also covered by the league expense fee.*DISCLAIMER*Contact us HERE for more information or simply let us know you’re ready to compete! Either way we’ll get you sorted out and into the next open slot ASAP!
DSE reserves the right to change, alter or amend any league guideline at any time.
ALL PAYMENTS TO OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SITE, LEAGUESAFE.COM, ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the leagues best interest.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy baseball is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
*Payouts will require a minimum of 30 days for processing from the date marking the end of the current season which is on or about October 1st.
- A: More than one team in the same league
- One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
- If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
- B: Collusive transactions
- Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
- C: Impeding other owners
- Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners is not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
- D: Roster Dumping
- Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
- E: Owner interaction
- Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
- F: Offensive posts
- Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
- G: Inactivity
- In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
- Team Management: Dynasty Sports Empire has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any team owner who cannot perform the two basic tasks of Fantasy League gameplay: Setting a Lineup and trying to win every game you possibly can. Those who choose to neglect their lineup or team needs and cannot set a legal roster could face discipline up to and including removal from any Dynasty Sports Empire contest without refund. Discipline is decided upon by the Administration team. All rulings are final and cannot be appealed, reversed or changed. Activity is defined by the monitoring of daily log-in attempts, daily lineup changes and general daily roster maintenance.
The game is for fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair! DynastySportsEmpire.com acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League games, including but not limited to: League business, player trades, infractions of these rules and disputes among franchise owners. The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary. The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league. The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League game are subject to Fantrax.com’s guidelines which is incorporated into this rule set and the Fantrax.com Legal Restrictions.
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us or tweet us at @LawrenceAMarino for more info. Thank you for choosing Dynasty Sports Empire and we’ll see you on the virtual diamond!