A brand new offering from DSE our “Play Action” leagues are a lighter, friendlier version of our hardcore dynasty leagues. Play Action Leagues feature a FAAB budget of $500, Team Defenses, 20 keepers yearly, slow email drafts via our hosts site MyFantasyLeague.com and the chance to win year in, year out. This is a gateway league for those of you not familiar with Dynasty leagues so have no fear, we’re here to make sure everyone learns a little something while having fun too!
Here’s what you need to know:
NEW FOR 2017
- Draft Order Change: The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in a consolation bracket to determine the Draft Order. The team with the worst record gets the 1 seed. The team with the 2nd worst record gets the 2 seed. The team with the 3rd worst record gets the 3 seed. The team with the 4th worst record gets the 4 seed. The team with the 5th worst record gets the 5 seed. The team that just misses the playoffs gets the 6 seed. Seed 1-2 will receive a bye. The winner of the consolation bracket will be awarded the 1.1 draft pick. Runner up will be awarded the 1.2 draft pick. The Remaining picks will be determined by elimination from the consolation playoff bracket.
- Future Picks: These are now tradeable commodities via myfantasyleague.com for teams that make their trade deposit.
- Trade Deposits: A non-refundable $25 deposit towards the following season will be required in order to make as of Week 1: Thursday 9/7 Midnight EST. (Previously Week 4.) Trades prior to Week 1 that require the exchange of draft picks in future seasons will be subject to this rule as well.
- 30 man rosters
- 12 team leagues
- $100 non-refundable entry
- yearly 10 round draft
- Keep up to 20 players yearly, team defenses cannot be retained
- Future seasons draft pick availability (pending deposit for following season)
- Slow email notification drafts with 3 hour clock from 10am-11pm EST daily
- $1000 Guaranteed Prize Pool per league
- QB (1)
- RB (2)
- WR (3)
- TE (1)
- RB/WR/TE Flex (2)
- K (1)
- Team Defense (1)
- NOTE: Team Defense is limited to a max of three (3) per team
- Teams will be awarded 10 draft picks each offseason
- Picks and FAAB budget are tradeable commodities
- Draft order randomized for first season, then according to playoff exit for playoff teams
- The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in a consolation bracket to determine the Draft Order. The team with the worst record gets the 1 seed. The team with the 2nd worst record gets the 2 seed. The team with the 3rd worst record gets the 3 seed. The team with the 4th worst record gets the 4 seed. The team with the 5th worst record gets the 5 seed. The team that just misses the playoffs gets the 6 seed. Seed 1-2 will receive a bye. The winner of the consolation bracket will be awarded the 1.1 draft pick. Runner up will be awarded the 1.2 draft pick. The Remaining picks will be determined by elimination from the consolation playoff bracket.
- $500 yearly FAAB budget
- Waivers cycle on Wednesday
- Deposits required to make trades starting Thursday 9/7 (Week 1) Noon EST
- No Injured Reserve or Taxi Squads
- Dropped players remain on Waivers for 1 day
- 6 team Playoff starting NFL Week 14
- Top 2 teams according to Win %, then Fantasy Points have a bye in Week 14
- Top 2 teams resume playoff play in NFL Week 15
- Week 2 of postseason will reseed so the remaining top seed plays the lowest remaining seed
- Playoff Champion crowned at the end of NFL Week 16
- League Champion: $700.00
- Runner Up: $200.00
- Regular Season Champion: $100.00
- Punt Return Yards plus Kickoff Return Yards: .1 points each
- Number of Punt Return TDs plus Number of Kickoff Return TDs: 6 points each
- Number of Passing TDs: 6 points each
- Passing Yards: .1 point for every 1
- Pass Completions: 1 point each
- Pass Interceptions Thrown: -5 points each
- Passing 2 Pointers: 2 points each
- Number of Rushing TDs: 6 points each
- Rushing Yards: .1 point for every 1
- Rushing 2 Pointers: 2 points each
- Number of Receiving TDs: 6 points each
- Receiving Yards: .1 point for every 1
- Receptions: 1 point each
- Receiving 2 Pointers: 2 points each
- Number of Field Goals Made: 3 points each
- Number of Field Goals Missed: -3 points each
- Extra Points: 1 point each
- Extra Points Missed: -1 point each
- Extra Points Had Blocked: 2 points each
- Fumbles Lost (to Opponent): -5 points each
Team Defense Scoring
- Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent): 2 points each
- Interceptions Caught: 2 points each
- Sacked a QB: 1 point each
- Safeties: 5 points each
- Total Points Allowed 0-1: 10 Points
- Total Points Allowed 2-6: 7 Points
- Total Points Allowed 7-13: 5 Points
- Total Points Allowed 14-20: 3 Points
- Total Points Allowed 21-27: 1 Point
- Total Points Allowed 28-34: -1 Point
- Total Points Allowed 35-99: -3 Points
- Number of Defensive & Special Teams TDs: 6 points each
Full Rules Report
GENERAL LEAGUE SETUP
- Commissioner Email Address: conquer@dynastysportsem
- Number of Franchises: 12
- Number of Roster Spots: 30
- Head-To-Head Matchups: Yes
- Each Player can be on: 1 rosters per League
- At the start of the season, rosters are determined by: On-line, long-running (email) draft, taking several days/weeks to complete.
- Franchise Abilities: Submit lineups, Perform waivers / FA moves, Drop players at any time, Propose / accept trades, Post to message board, Change franchise setup info
- Commissioner Lockout: No, the commissioner still has the ability to view pending owner-initiated transactions.
- Standings Sort Criteria #1: Overall Winning Percentage
- Standings Sort Criteria #2: Total Points Scored
- Standings Sort Criteria #3: Head to Head Record
GENERAL SCORING SETUP
- Calculate Fantasy Results From: Week 1 through Week 17
- Number of Decimal Places For League Scoring: 1
- Ties Are: Counted as ties
STARTING LINEUP SETUP
- Total Starters: 11
- Number of Starting QBs: 1
- Number of Starting RBs: 2-4
- Number of Starting WRs: 3-5
- Number of Starting TEs: 1-3
- Number of Starting PKs: 1
- Number of Starting Defs: 1
- Hide starting lineups from all owners until: Kickoff of each individual player’s game.
- Should owners be allowed to submit players on bye as starter: No
- Minimum number of players an owner can keep: 20
WEEKLY LINEUP SETUP
- Lineup Submission Deadline: Players Are Locked At Kickoff Of Their Game
- Are Partial Lineups Allowed?: No
- For purposes of the above weekly transaction limits, a week starts at: Kickoff
- Prevent Owners From Making ANY Waiver/Free Agent Moves Between Kickoff of that player’s game and the end of the last game of the week?: Yes
BLIND BIDDING WAIVERS SETUP
- Maximum Amount Each Owner Can Spend During The Season On Blind Bid Waivers: $500.00
- All Blind Bids Must Be In Increments Of: $1.00
- Minimum Blind Bid Amount: $1.00
- Amount charged to blind bidding balance for each player acquired via FCFS waivers: $1.00
- Should “Blind Bidding Waivers” Be Automatically Processed?: Yes
- Are Conditional Blind Bids Allowed?: Yes
- Do Winning Blind Bid Waiver Amounts Get Charged To An Owner’s Accounting Report As “Real” Dollars?: No
- Blind Bidding Ties Are Broken By: Earliest Submitted Bid Wins
- When An Owner Accepts A Trade: The trade will be processed automatically.
- Display Trade Comments To All Owners?: Yes
- Allow Trades That Would Create Invalid Rosters To Go Through?: No
- When A Trade Causes An Invalid Roster, Allow Owner To Submit Lineup?: No
- Default Number Of Days For A Trade Proposal To Be Valid For: 7
- Prevent Owners From Accepting Trades Between Kickoff of that player’s game and the end of the last game of the week?: Yes
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the leagues best interest.
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to change, alter or amend any league guideline at any time. Contact our Director of Fantasy Football Operations, Josh Carmusin, for any questions or concern.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy football is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line. By submitting, rolling over or applying your league payment to LeagueSafe.com for any Dynasty Sports Empire contest you agree to the above and the following Fair Play guidelines. DO NOT SUBMIT PAYMENT if you do not wish to comply with this rule set and the corresponding discipline that is handed down.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners is not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
H: Team Management
Dynasty Sports Empire has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any team owner who cannot perform the two basic tasks of Fantasy Football League gameplay: Setting a Lineup and trying to win every game you possibly can. Those who choose to neglect their lineup or team needs and cannot set a legal roster each week could face discipline up to and including removal from any Dynasty Sports Empire contest without refund. Discipline is decided upon by the Administration team. All rulings are final and cannot be appealed, reversed or changed.
The game is for fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
Dynasty Sports Empire acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy Football Dynasty League games, including but not limited to: League business, player trades, infractions of these rules and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Football Dynasty League games are subject to MyFantasyLeague.com’s guidelines which is incorporated into this rule set and the MyFantasyLeague.com Legal Restrictions. This includes the additional fee MyFantasyLeague.com charges to host our leagues (Approximately $70.00 per league, per year)
Custom and Partner Leagues
- We offer businesses, blogs and other groups a great networking opportunity by participating in our Partner Leagues and having the option to have their brand associated with the League Name.
- We create the league with our settings then turn it over to you and your co-workers or friends to enjoy.
- We promote your business or group in our podcasts, on our site and on our social media accounts to complete the networking circle.
- Contact us a few months in advance to secure your league in time for the upcoming season.
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us or tweet us at @LawrenceAMarino for more info. Thank you for choosing Dynasty Sports Empire and we’ll see you on the virtual gridiron!