With the help of Fantrax.com, we incorporate just about every facet of NFL football into our suicide squad challenge system, design, and game-play. We utilize a Points, Weekly scoring system that awards for various accomplishments. You will never miss out on gaining an edge on the scoreboard using our universal format. Need more? Here’s a breakdown of our suicide squad challenge.
OFFICIAL RULES OUTLINE
- Guaranteed Prize Pool: $500.00
- Dynasty Sports Empire User Registration required
- 17 Week NFL Regular Season contest
- Total Points league
- Payments accepted and paid out by LeagueSafe.com
- Any additional prize money, if any, in excess of $500.00 will be made public on Slack in the main football chat room (#dsefootball)
- Suicide player pool (Players can only be slotted as starters for one game per team)
- Starting Lineup Setup: 10 Total (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, Flex, Team D)
- All buy-ins are non-refundable
- Offical Scoring Link
- Each user is allowed to start every eligible player ONE TIME over the course of the 18 Week NFL Regular Season
- Leagues hosted on Fantrax.com, managed by Dynasty Sports Empire LLC
- Players accumulate points (outlined below) and winners declared at the finalization of all NFL statistics for the Regular Season
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Offers void where prohibited by law
- All ties split. Contest prizes are listed in our prize table list. Prizes won are added to the winning participant’s account balance on LeagueSafe.com. In the event of a tie, prizes are divided evenly amongst the participants that have tied.
- Overall Champion: 50% of the total
- 2nd Overall: 20% of the total
- 3rd Overall: 15% of the total
- 4th Overall: 10% of the total
- 5th Overall: 5% of the total
- Percentages represent the total earnings available in the prize pool, if any, in excess of the GPP
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings, and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe the said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the leagues’ best interest. Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to change, alter, or amend any league guideline at any time.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy sports is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to the cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be canceled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners are not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent a threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board, or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero-tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send a notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
The game is fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
Dynasty Sports Empire acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy Football game, including but not limited to League business, player trades, infractions of these rules, and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Football Dynasty League games are subject to Fantrax.com’s guidelines which are incorporated into this rule set and the Fantrax.com Legal Restrictions. This includes the additional fee Fantrax.com charges to host our leagues (Approximately $70.00-$100.00 per league, per year)
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us for more info. Thank you for choosing the Dynasty Sports Empire!
Dynasty Sports Empire LLC is not affiliated with the NFL in any way.