Here you will find everything you need to know about our Dynasty Basketball leagues. There is no league specific information here, only general and universal DSE Basketball information.
League Host: Fantrax, 12 Team leagues are split into 3 Divisions, 4 teams each
|Scoring Group||Scoring Category||Position||Points|
Double Doubles (2D)
Flagrant Fouls (FF)
Offensive Rebounds (OReb)
Personal Fouls (PF)
Technical Fouls (TF)
Three Pointers Made (3Pt)
Triple Doubles (3D)
Maximum Total Players: 25
Minimum Active Players: 0
Maximum Active Players: 12
Maximum Reserve Players: Unlimited
Maximum Injury Reserve Players: Not Used
Maximum Minor League Players: Not Used
Prevent illegal rosters: Always
Injury Reserve Enforcement type: None
|Pos||Min Active||Max Active|
|Point Guard (PG)||0||2|
|Shooting Guard (SG)||0||2|
|Small Forward (SF)||0||2|
|Power Forward (PF)||0||2|
Lineup Change System: Owners enter lineup changes
Lineup changes are executed: Daily
Lineup Changes are locked 0:05 (hours:minutes) Set amount of time before players game
Trade System: Owners propose their own trades, reviewed by Commissioner
Maximum Trades per Team: Unlimited
Trade Voting System: None
Claim/Drop Privileges: Owners perform their own claims & drops
Max # of claims per season: 30 ( Free Agents: 30 , Waiver Wire: Not Used )
Max # of claims per week: Unlimited
Use Waiver Wire process: No
Allow claims/drops before the draft: No
Can’t drop list: Not Used
Free Agent Claim System: Free for all (1st come 1st serve)
Here is the outline for our Fantasy Basketball Dynasty League Rules & Regulations:
Rules & Guidelines
All league fees are due October 1st for returning league members
Draft will begin within 24 hours of the last paid league fee
League Champion = 40%
Runner-Up = 12%
Regular Season Champion = 13%
Division Champion = 5% x 3
MVP = 10% (Most Fantasy points from starts, top getters split if within 50 pts)
ROY = 5% (DSE Rookie Draft eligible players only, most Fantasy Points from starts)
DMVP = 5% (NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award)
NEW TEAM/1st YEAR PAYMENT STRUCTURE
1st Year – $50.00
2nd Year – $75.00
3rd Year and beyond – $100.00
- All roster size limits are removed during the off-season to accommodate trades
- Trades may be completed between any teams that have paid or earned credit towards the following season, made cuts to fill free agent pool.
- The Rookie, Expansion and Free Agent Draft order will be the same throughout the entire draft
**For 1st Year Leagues, a serpentine draft order will be used for the 1st year ONLY. Reverse order for the Free Agent draft of the yearly Rookie Draft**
- The draft order will be determined by the order of finish for the Playoffs & Championship.
- Non-Playoff teams will automatically have their draft position determined by the end of the regular season according to Win %, then most points scored.
- As you are eliminated from playoff contention, the team with the lowest regular season winning % will earn the next best draft slot.
- Add/Drops will be accepted at any time during the post-draft session and will count against your yearly total number of moves.
- The open Free Agent period, when you can begin to add players via Free agency, will begin immediately after the draft is completed
**Roster maximums vary depending on the year your league is in**
DRAFT EVENT INFO
- Drafts are facilitated and managed by one of our Admins in our Skype Community
- Each league has a designated “Draft Room” within the Skype Community
- All Drafts begin once all members have paid and the draft order has been determined
- Drafts are considered a “Slow Draft” with 3-6 hours per team, per pick and usually take up to 1-2 weeks to complete (20 Round AVG)
- In the event that a league fills inside 2 weeks of opening day for any sport a one day, host supported draft will be utilized. You may need to adjust your schedule to make the draft in person.
- Teams are notified via email when league is full and when the draft will begin
- All draft times are local and the clock runs from 10am-10pm EST everyday until the draft is completed
- Once all teams are paid and confirmed the draft may begin unless a predetermined date has been set
- All draft picks are entered into a fully visible online document via Google Drive
- If your selection is not made within the 12 or 6 hour window, you will be bumped for the next team and may make your pending selection anytime before the draft is completed.
- All draft picks must be made before the window on the last selection of the draft is up. Any selections remaining from previous “Bumps” will be forfeited at that point.
- If you are “Bumped” at any time you will be automatically subjected to miss your next selection until you make your previous pick, also known as “Autobump”
- Each team will be awarded 3 Rookie Draft picks to begin their season
- These picks can be traded at any time
- The players selected in the Rookie Draft are the ONLY players eligible for the Rookie of the Year Award
- If traded they will lose their Rookie status and thus becomes ineligible for ROY, Players must be in the current database
- The Rookie Draft is for incoming first year, NBA Draft selected players ONLY
- Players selected in the Rookie Draft will register one credit for their owner towards Free Agency cuts the following season, for the lifetime of their tenure on their drafted team
- Rookie Draft players cannot be submitted as a DROP for Free Agent draft until all mandatory cuts have been made.
**You are receiving a credit for keeping any 1st Year player on your roster for a entire season**
- Any undrafted Rookie becomes a Free Agent at the end of the Rookie Draft
FREE AGENT DRAFT
- All returning teams are awarded one (1) Free Agent pick per player dropped or cut during the offseason.
- Free Agent and Rookie Draft picks may be traded at will
- You will be required to cut your roster down if you are over the league designated maximum. This will be done by a predetermined date set by the League Commissioner which usually is one week prior to opening day.
- Each team is given 1.5 Add/Drops per Regular Season Matchup, as per DSE Universal Settings
- The cutoff or Add/Drop deadline is March 16th, 2015 at 12pm EST
- All remaining Add/Drops will be forfeited as of that time
- All Add/Drops are a first come first serve transaction
- Add/Drops are non-transferrable and do not carry over from one season to the next
- Multi-player or lopsided trades may be made. If so, the team with the roster vacancy may fill it by using an Add/Drop.
- Trades are official when both parties have accepted via the league host site and the League Commissioner has performed the “Approval” stage of the trade process.
- The owner with the surplus must drop one player to make room on their roster
- Trade Deadline – See your league schedule
TRADE RESTRICTIONS & TENDER RULES
Leagues use 3-Year Trade Restriction program that provides a sense of realistic, binding contractual ties to a player who has been a staple on your team. Once a player has completed his 3rd full season on your team he falls under our Trade Restriction Guidelines. If traded, players need to be sent with minimum compensation in the form of draft picks and payment for the following season. Here is the breakdown of our Trade Restriction Guidelines and minimum compensation:
If you are acquiring a….5th Year Player
You would need to include in your deal a…1st-3rd RD FA & 1st-2nd RD Rookie
For 5th Year Players: Choose any 2 picks: 1st-3rd Round FA & 1st-2nd Round Rookie
For 4th Year Players: Choose any 1 pick 2nd-4th Round FA OR 1st-3rd Round Rookie
For 3rd Year Players: Choose any 1 pick 3rd-5th Round FA OR 2nd-3rd Round Rookie
- The division winners will earn the top seeds in the playoffs
- The final playoff spots will be given to the teams with the most wins
- Champion will be crowned at the end of the regular season
- At the conclusion of each season the worst team in the Division will move down to the lower division for the following season
- The Division winning teams will move up to the next highest division
- Every team will be designated a certain number of drops during the offseason
- “Drops” can only come from your final, end of previous season roster
- No players acquired in the offseason can be used as part of your mandatory drops for the Free Agent Draft
- For each “Rookie” or Tenored player (3 or more years of continuous service) you will receive one credit towards your mandatory drops or cuts
- Rookies are players who are drafted in the Rookie Draft and have never been dropped, waived, released or traded
- Rookies who stay on your roster become 3 year Tenured players
- Each team is required to submit their Free Agent drops by August 1st
- Each team is required to submit payment for the following season by August 1st
- Draft picks will be made available for trade immediately after payment is submitted.
DSE reserves the right to change, alter or ammend any league guideline at any time. Based on recent developments some undrafted leagues may have time constraints that lead to changes in structure or standing. Contact our Fantasy League Commissioner, Darryl DiRocco for any questions or concerns.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy baseball is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners is not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
The game is for fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
DynastySportsEmpire.com acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of DSE’s Fantasy Football game, including but not limited to: League business, player trades, infractions of these rules and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Football game are subject to MyFantasyLeague.com’s guidelines which is incorporated into this rule set and the MyFantasyLeague.com Legal Restrictions