With the help of Fantrax.com, we incorporate just about every facet of golf into our fantasy golf scoring system, design, and gameplay. You will never miss out on gaining an edge on the scoreboard using our universal format. Need more? Here’s a breakdown of our fantasy golf leagues.
Fantasy Golf League Quick Outline
- $100 entry for leagues
- 10 to 12 teams per league
- LIVE and Automated “Slow” Draft via Fantrax.com (extended clock & e-mail notifications if enabled by user)
- Draft runs from 10 am to 12 am ET daily. The clock pauses during the off hours; however, draft selections can be made while the clock is stopped.
- All leagues use a Serpentine draft.
- Payments made safely and securely to LeagueSafe.com
- Registration required void where prohibited. Participation is based on eligibility. Please read and agree to our Terms of Service before registering.
- Entry Fees: $100.00
Golf League Prize Pool
- Year 1 and Up – $800.00
- Year 1 and Up – $900.00
- Year 1 and Up – $1,000.00
Golf League Payouts
Our payouts provide everyone in the league a chance to make back some cash, even in a lost season. We award payouts to the following:
- League Champion: 55% of the total league pot
- Runner-Up: 30% of the total league pot
- Third Place: 15% of the total league pot
Prize Pool is determined by the following::
LeagueSafe.com Collected Fees (minus)
Fantrax.com Hosting Services (minus)
Administration Fee taken by DSE (Not to exceed $200 of the total pot) =
Total League Prize Pool
Golf League Season Schedule
- The Fantasy Golf Season runs from TBD to TBD.
- FAAB waivers start from the conclusion of your draft until the end of our Fantasy Regular Season.
- Start 4 players per week
Golf League Dynasty Rosters
- Start 4 players per week
- Majors count as 1.5x points
- First Come, First Served Free Agent pool.
|Scoring Group||Scoring Category||Points|
|Golfer||Birdies (Major) (BirM)||1.5|
|Golfer||Bogies (Major) (BogM)||-1.5|
|Golfer||Cuts Made (CtM)||10|
|Golfer||Cuts Made (Major) (CtM)||15|
|Golfer||Cuts Missed (Cut)||-5|
|Golfer||Cuts Missed (Major) (Cut)||-7.5|
|Golfer||Double Bogies (DBo)||-2|
|Golfer||Double Bogies (Major) (DBoM)||-3|
|Golfer||Eagles (Major) (EagM)||3|
|Golfer||Holes In One (H1)||5|
|Golfer||Holes In One (Major) (H1)||7.5|
|Golfer||Others (Major) (OthM)||-4.5|
|Golfer||Par Breaker (PrBr)||1|
|Golfer||Top 10 Finisher (T10)||3|
|Golfer||Top 10 Finisher (Major) (T10M)||4.5|
|Golfer||Top 25 Finisher (T25)||1|
|Golfer||Top 25 Finisher (Major) (T25M)||1.5|
|Golfer||Top 3 Finisher (T3)||7|
|Golfer||Top 3 Finisher (Major) (T3M)||10.5|
|Golfer||Top 5 Finisher (T5)||5|
|Golfer||Top 5 Finisher (Major) (T5M)||7.5|
|Golfer||Wins (Major) (WM)||15|
- The Free Agent Draft order will be the same throughout the entire draft for existing leagues.
- The free-agent draft clock is 2 hours per pick. The Draft clock is on from 10 am EST to 12 am EST daily until the draft is completed.
- After two (2) consecutive time-out picks, you will be placed on auto-pick
- If you miss a Free Agent draft selection, the system will make a selection based on your queue first, then by ADP for the current season.
Golf League Post Draft
- You will be required to cut your roster down if you are over the league-designated maximum. This will be done by a predetermined date set by the League Commissioner, which usually is one week before opening day.
- In all leagues, we use the Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) waivers, where every owner is given a $500 budget at the beginning of the season. All waiver claims process the next day at 9 AM ET.
- All undrafted players will go to waivers for 24 hours after the conclusion of your league’s Free Agent draft.
- All players will go on waiver at the start of their respective games
- Waivers run daily at 9 am ET
- After the 9 am ET waivers, all players will be available FCFS (first come, first serve) until the start of their game that day.
- Any player whose team does not play on any given day will go to waivers at the start of the last game of that day.
- Rosters will be set to the league max for your specific league. Any excess players will need to be dropped if you are to avoid any illegal roster scenarios.
- Trades must be made once the league host (Fantrax.com) is ready, using the transaction feature only.
- Preseason trades may be completed once all teams’ rosters are officially ready (Fees paid, cuts made)
- Multi-player or lopsided trades may be made. Vacancies can be filled using one of your add/drops.
- The owner with a surplus above the league-dictated roster max must drop at least one player to make room on their roster.
TRADE DEADLINE: TBD @ Noon ET
Golf League Tie Breakers
1st place tiebreakers
- Most Categories lead
- Most Categories won (1st place in cat)
- Split pot
2nd thru 4th place is split pots, with no tiebreakers
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings, and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe the said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the league’s best interest. Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to change, alter, or amend any league guideline.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy sports is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE & SPORTSMANSHIP RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to the cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be canceled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners are not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent a threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board, or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero-tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send a notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
H: Daily Lineups
Deliberately choosing to start incomplete or weak lineups (a.k.a. tanking) is classified as unsportsmanlike and is grounds for removal from a league.
I: Free Agent Moves
Free-agent moves for reasons other than the improvement of the owner’s fantasy team are classified as unsportsmanlike and will be reversed by the league commissioner. Repeated violations of unsportsmanlike free agent moves will result in the owners’ removal from the league.
If an owner refuses to comply with the sportsmanship rules, or that an owner has acted in an unsportsmanlike manner, Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to disqualify the owner and/or remove that owner from the league without a refund. All decisions by Dynasty Sports Empire will be final.
The game is fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
Dynasty Sports Empire acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy Golf game, including but not limited to League business, player trades, infractions of these rules, and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy Golf Dynasty League games are subject to Fantrax.com’s guidelines which are incorporated into this rule set and the Fantrax.com Legal Restrictions. This includes the additional fee Fantrax.com charges to host our leagues (Approximately $70.00-$100.00 per league, per year)
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us for more info. Thank you for choosing the Dynasty Sports Empire!
Dynasty Sports Empire LLC is not affiliated with the PGA in any way.