With the help of Fantrax.com, we incorporate just about every facet of NASCAR into our fantasy NASCAR scoring system, design, and game-play. You will never miss out on gaining an edge on the scoreboard using our universal format. Need more? Here’s a breakdown of our fantasy NASCAR leagues.
Fantasy NASCAR League Quick Outline
- $100 entry for leagues entering their first season as of 2022.
- 10-teams per league for startups
- LIVE and Automated “Slow” Draft via Fantrax.com (extended clock & e-mail notifications if enabled by user)
- Draft runs from 10 am to 12 am ET daily. The clock pauses during the off hours however, draft selections can be made while the clock is stopped.
- All start-up leagues use a Serpentine draft
- Payments made safely and securely to LeagueSafe.com
- Registration required void where prohibited. Participation based on eligibility. Please read and agree to our Terms of Service prior to Empire registration
- 1st Year – $150.00 (includes a $50 rolling deposit)
- 2nd Year and beyond – $100.00
NASCAR League Prize Pool
- Year 1 and Up – $775.00
- Year 1 and Up – $975.00
NASCAR League Payouts
Our payouts provide everyone in the league a chance to make back some cash even in a lost season. We award payouts to the following:
- League Champion: 55% of the total league pot
- Runner-Up: 30% of the total league pot
- Third Place: 15% of the total league pot
Prize Pool is determined by the following::
LeagueSafe.com Collected Fees (minus)
Fantrax.com Hosting Services (minus)
Administration Fee took by DSE (Not to exceed $225 of the total pot) =
Total League Prize Pool
NASCAR League Season Schedule
- The 2022 Fantasy NASCAR Season runs from 2/20/22 to 10/30/22.
- FAAB waivers start from the conclusion of your draft until the end of our Fantasy Regular Season.
- Each year you are able to keep 2 driver
- Start 3 drivers per period
- Bench of 2 drivers
NASCAR League Rosters
- Start 3 drivers per period
- FAAB waivers run weekly
|Scoring Group||Scoring Category||Points|
|Driver||Laps Led (LpLd)||0.25|
|Driver||Pole Positions (PP)||1|
|Driver||Bonus Points (BonPts)||1 point if driver led at least one lap, plus 1 point if driver had the most laps led, plus 3 points if the driver won the race|
|Driver||Points1 (Pts1)||Final Position Scoring|
|1st: 43 points|
|2nd: 42 points|
|3rd: 41 points|
|4th: 40 points|
|5th: 39 points|
|6th: 38 points|
|7th: 37 points|
|8th: 36 points|
|9th: 35 points|
|10th: 34 points|
|11th: 33 points|
|12th: 32 points|
|13th: 31 points|
|14th: 30 points|
|15th: 29 points|
|16th: 28 points|
|17th: 27 points|
|18th: 26 points|
|19th: 25 points|
|20th: 24 points|
|21st: 23 points|
|22nd: 22 points|
|23rd: 21 points|
|24th: 20 points|
|25th: 19 points|
|26th: 18 points|
|27th: 17 points|
|28th: 16 points|
|29th: 15 points|
|30th: 14 points|
|31st: 13 points|
|32nd: 12 points|
|33rd: 11 points|
|34th: 10 points|
|35th: 9 points|
|36th: 8 points|
|37th: 7 points|
|38th: 6 points|
|39th: 5 points|
|40th: 4 points|
|41st: 3 points|
|42nd: 2 points|
|43rd: 1 points|
- The Free Agent Draft order will be the same throughout the entire draft for existing leagues. Start-up Dynasty Leagues use a serpentine or snake draft for their first year.
- The free-agent draft clock is 2 hours per pick. The Draft clock is on from 10 am EST to 12 am EST daily until the draft is completed.
- After two (2) consecutive time-out picks you will be placed on auto-pick
- In the event, you miss a Free Agent draft selection the system will make a selection for you based on your queue first then by ADP for the current season.
- Draft 5 drivers for a start-up and 3 drivers each additional year.
- In all leagues, we use the waiver claim system which processes weekly every Wednesday.
- Trades must be done, once the league host (Fantrax.com) is ready, using the transaction feature only.
- Preseason trades may be completed once all teams rosters are officially ready (Fees paid, cuts made)
- Multi-player or lopsided trades may be made. Vacancies can be filled using one of your add/drops.
- The owner with the surplus above the league dictated roster max must drop, at minimum, one player to make room on their roster.
- Future picks can be traded.
TRADE DEADLINE: 9/14/22 at Noon ET
NASCAR League Tie Breakers
1st place tiebreakers
- Most Categories lead
- Most Categories won (1st place in cat)
- Split pot
2nd thru 4th place are split pots, no tiebreakers
- Keep any 2 players, cut the rest.
- DROPS will come from your final Regular Season Roster from the previous season ONLY.
- Your offseason cannot begin until CUTS and payment has been made.
- In the event there are Orphan Teams from owners who leave the league, DSE will attempt to find new owners.
- Should it be necessary, DSE will sell teams via a Dispersal Draft in order to keep the league in-tact with the current number of teams.
Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to manage and maintain the integrity and longevity of its leagues by issuing judgments made by the Dynasty Sports Empire Administrative team. League changes, rulings, and outcomes may be overturned at any time if the Administration does not believe the said outcome was in the best interest of the league. Administration voting occurs and decides the outcome of any scenario that may be deemed inappropriate or not in the leagues’ best interest. Dynasty Sports Empire reserves the right to change, alter, or amend any league guideline at any time.
Fair Play and Conduct
While fantasy sports is usually an extremely competitive endeavor, it is important to remember that enjoyment of the game is predicated on a certain level of sportsmanship displayed by the participants. Occasionally, some team owners intentionally or unknowingly cross the line.
PRIZE-ELIGIBLE LEAGUE RULES
A: More than one team in the same league
One person can’t control more than one team in the same league. If two or more teams in the same league are under the same account, they must be controlled by different people sharing that account, but not sharing the teams. Violation of this will lead to the cancellation of the teams and expulsion from the game.
If an owner finds himself in this situation by accident, he/she should e-mail the League Office immediately and explain the situation.
B: Collusive transactions
Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be canceled and their owners prohibited from participating in future Fantasy Games.
C: Impeding other owners
Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners are not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player’s chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game.
D: Roster Dumping
Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field.
E: Owner interaction
Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent a threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.
F: Offensive posts
Any posts of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited, whether it is in a chat room, message board, or on a league’s bulletin board. This includes personal attacks and sexist or racist remarks. There will be a zero-tolerance level – if someone in your league is violating this policy, please contact the League Office.
In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send a notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive team.
The game is fun! Creating confrontation in your league inevitably leads to a bad game experience for all involved. Play hard, but play fair!
Dynasty Sports Empire acts as the League Manager for all Prize-Eligible Leagues. The League Manager has the power to rule on all aspects of Dynasty Sports Empire’s Fantasy NASCAR game, including but not limited to League business, player trades, infractions of these rules, and disputes among franchise owners.
The League Commissioner will investigate all overall winners for collusion before awarding overall prizes and it has the right to disqualify owners or remove them from the league if deemed necessary.
The decisions of the League Commissioner shall be final and irreversible. The League Commissioner has the right to make any necessary changes to the game and rules as the season progresses. Any changes will be properly noted on the homepage of the league.
The use of DynastySportsEmpire.com and participation in the Fantasy NASCAR League games are subject to Fantrax.com’s guidelines which are incorporated into this rule set and the Fantrax.com Legal Restrictions. This includes the additional fee Fantrax.com charges to host our leagues (Approximately $70.00-$100.00 per league, per year)
Leagues are filling as you read this. Please feel free to contact us for more info. Thank you for choosing the Dynasty Sports Empire!
Dynasty Sports Empire LLC is not affiliated with the NASCAR in any way.